The emotional codes

The meaning of words has little weight in communication, several researchers of neurolinguistic science claim that the content of what we say, the words represent only 7% of penetration of our posts the remaining 93% power it is attributed to everything related to the language of emotions.

The human communicates through two  channels, the logical and rational word  responsible for the fulfillment of the requirements wich recognized the needs and the channel of  Non-verbal language of the emotional sphere, responsible for the emotional fulfillment of unconscious needs.

Knowledge of Non-Verbal Communication in uncovered subliminal codes. The positions of the body, signs and gestures that the individual expresses a thought during or during a dialogue, are not random, but related by its emotional states, this allows you to discover what kind of emotions we send to our interlocutor if pleasant and engaging or anxiety. Touching in certain areas of the face, lips caressing, touching objects in a certain way and many others classified as appropriate signals, allow the expert of Analog Communication, stay for a precise message.

Talking about health communication is not about something that has to do with kindness, good manners, but it has to do with the deep professionalism of health workers, with the social sense and effectiveness of the care of their work. In this context is important the quality of the relationship and communication that is established between the professional and the person assisted.  Nurses not limit to perform technical interventions, in taking care of the patient performs a therapeutic function and supportive  dialogue, in order to establish effective interaction. In this context it is relevant the quality of the relationship and communication that is established between the professional and the person assisted, paying attention to non-verbal language. 

From a good reading skills about nonverbal codes derive informations about the real emotional state of the patient, especially when it does not know, can not express his real feel. 

https://books.google.it/books?id=Kd6kT-MqeGoC&pg=PA234&lpg=PA234&dq=codici+emozionali&source=bl&ots=IoxGZbF3gU&sig=QwnELRwzt4rMLVh077r9ID_9maM&hl=it&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjm1Y_o-pfSAhUCiiwKHWgrB5oQ6AEISDAH#v=onepage&q=codici%20emozionali&f=false

Annunci

Rispondi

Inserisci i tuoi dati qui sotto o clicca su un'icona per effettuare l'accesso:

Logo WordPress.com

Stai commentando usando il tuo account WordPress.com. Chiudi sessione / Modifica )

Foto Twitter

Stai commentando usando il tuo account Twitter. Chiudi sessione / Modifica )

Foto di Facebook

Stai commentando usando il tuo account Facebook. Chiudi sessione / Modifica )

Google+ photo

Stai commentando usando il tuo account Google+. Chiudi sessione / Modifica )

Connessione a %s...